Friday, July 8, 2011

Mercies New Every Morning

'Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed,

for his compassions never fail.

They are new every morning;

great is your faithfulness.'

Lamentations 3:22-23



Early morning smiles and greetings, from beautiful H.

Snuggly cuddles in my warm bed, with J.

A choir of Magpies, warbling in the new day - from our rooftop

Delicate lines of rain droplets, hanging from each leafless branch and twig - in my garden, sparkling as the light catches each one.

3 new pink blossoms, on the ornamental plum, reminding me of Spring joys to come.

Cinnamon sugar in my coffee.

Having my hair done, in tight little bunches by H.

Reading stories with J.

Listening to my children chatter and play together.

The coo of pigeons in the garden, reminding me of Nepal.

Anticipation of eating .... mangoes!!!



'The whole earth is filled with awe at your wonders;

where morning dawns, where evening fades,

you call forth songs of joy.'

Psalm 65:8

No comments:

Post a Comment